Sunday, September 18, 2016

A layout and Mini-Album with Seaside Cottage by Keren Tamir


Hi Everyone,
Its Keren here on the Blue Fern Studios blog for my September post.
This month I've created a layout and a mini album using the Seaside Cottage collection.

Since I love the beach so much, Seaside cottage is one of my favourite collections and I loved using it again.

Here is my layout:

"Frolic in the Sun"


For the background paper I used the Seaside Cottage Glory paper.
I used a picture of some seagulls flying in the air. It looks like they are Frolicking in the sun and dancing in the sunset. Thats why I used that chipboard title. The title was sprayed in gold ink.


The photo was framed with the Marseille frame which was painted in white gesso, then stamped with the Brocade texture. I used the same technique for the flutter medley and added it to the side of the frame. Then I embellished with matching Blue Fern Studios' flowers and added bits of the Persian ornament chipboard in between the flowers.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>



"Vacation"

For my second project this month I created this Sand Castle mini-album.
The mini album already comes like this and its made out of MDF material. However you could easily make and cut these shapes out of cardboard or other material to create your own mini album.

For the background and embellishments I used the following Seaside Cottage papers: Gala, Splendor, Glory and Calling Cards. 



For the cover I used some Blue Fern Studios flowers and some seashells. I also used a few of the following chipboard pieces: Seaside Seashells, Seaside Treasures and By the sea. For the title, I used the Summer Vacation chipboard title and cut out the Summer word out of it. All the chipboard pieces in the album were either embossed with Oatmeal or Breeze embossing powders and then lightly edged with brown distress ink.



For the next pages I used the Destination Label and the Sweetheart frame chipboard pieces which were both embossed with the Oatmeal Embossing powder.


For the following two pages I used the Seaside Lanterns, Memory Frame and Circle Links. All of these chipboard pieces were embossed with the Breeze embossing powder.

For this next page I used the Lane street sign to frame my photo and the and one of the Jubilation corners for the following page. I also use a chipboard shell above the photo which can be seen from the front cover. All of these were embossed with the Breeze embossing powder.
For the last page, which is the back of the album I used the Chipper chipboard frame to frame the photo. The frame was embossed in Breeze embossing powder.
As a final touch I added some snow texture around all the page edges.


Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern Studios Blog
Have a wonderful day!!!

Keren

1 comment: