Wednesday, September 7, 2016

My september layouts with Seaside Cottage Collection by Marie-Eve Bernard

Hello,

It's my turn to present you the layouts I have created with the new Blue Fern Studios Collection: Seaside Cottage.  The collection is perfect for beach theme layout, but the "B side" of the paper are neutral and can be use for other themes as well.  So, I have created 2 baby boys layouts and the last one is beach themed.  With those layout, I want to present you my little treasure: baby Léo.  He completed our family beautifully.  Daddy is proud (and mommy too) to have is little boy after two beautiful princesses! 

SWEET DREAMS:



On my layout, I use several Blue Fern Studios flowers that I mixed with some others from my stash. The Sweet Dreams Chipboard is emboss twice with the Imagine Ink Mushroom Embossing Powder.



On my background, i use two stamps set to add texture with india ink.  After that, i play with watercolor.  On the chipboards (Jubilation corners), I use Imagine ink Embossing powders.  First, i embossed twice in Mushroom.  Then, I heat again and sprinkle Seamist in the hot embossing powder and heat it again.  I love how it blend together and the texture it's created.


Blue fern studios supplies list:

Papers
Seaside cottage, Regalia

Chipboards:
Jubilation corners
Sweet dreams

Stamps set:
Essential textures
Forever

Imagine Ink embossing powders:
Mushroom
Seamist

Flowers:
Seaside lilies
Late winter lilies
Tranquil Lilies & Roses
Courtship Roses


NEWBORN:



I use both sides of the White Wash paper  of the Seaside cottage Collection. This paper is so beautiful!


For the Seaside Lantenrs chipboard, I use the same technique that I describe earlier, but with more colours. I love how they turned out. The list of colours is listed below. 



I emboss the newborn chipboard twice with the Imagine Ink Honey Embossing powder.

Blue fern studios supplies list:

Papers
Seaside cottage, White Wash (2 papers)
Seaside cottage, Embarck

Chipboards:
Seaside Lanterns
Baby Words

Imagine Ink embossing powders:
Honey
Oatmeal
14Karats
In the navy
Seven Seas
Breeze

Flowers:
Seaside lilies
Late winter lilies
Tranquil Lilies & Roses
Attic Charm Daisies


BEACH BABE:


On my background, I had modelling paste with a stencil.  While the paste is still wet, i add Imagine Ink Embossing powder and then heat it.  Then I play with watercolours.


To embellish, I use different collection of Blue Fern Studios Flowers. They are listed below.




All my chipboard pieces where embossed with Imagine Ink Embossing powder.  On the Flourish and the frame, I have used two colours: Seamist and seven seas.  On my title, I used Melon and 14karats.

Blue fern studios supplies list:

Papers
Seaside cottage, glory
Seaside cottage, relics

Chipboards:
Seaside flourish
Seashell Frame
Beach Babe

Imagine Ink embossing powders:
Melon 
14karats
Seamist
Seven Seas

Flowers:
Attic Charm Daisies
Harvest Lilies
Attic charm glitter roses


Thank for watching and hope you like it! See you next month!

Marie-Eve Bernard

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your baby! Look at his head of hair--so cute! Your layouts are just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! all are so gorgeous!! Love them xx

    ReplyDelete