Monday, September 19, 2016

September inspiration by Karolina

Hi guys! Karolina here. Welcome on the Blue Fern Studios blog ;) Today it's time for my September inspiration. Can you believe it? Time is running out so quickly!

This time I would like to show you 3 projects - layout and two canvases. 

DREAM BIG

I had so much fun when I was creating this little canvas! I really like the background and turquoise accent in my composition. I used some dark vintage papers to create my composition and the chipboard piece - a little Dream big. I covered the chipboards with ginger embossing powder as well as a leaves.







CAGES

This layout only looks very cheerful. It's full of colors and embellishments, but I created this page to express my feelings. Not exactly good feelings. But I really like when my life, my thought can be an inspiration for my projects. Even though it's clear only for me ;)

Here I also used papers from few different collections. I do love panels chipboard from BFS! You can use it in so many projects and in so many different ways. This time I decided to use two panels.







BEAUTiFUL

And the last but not least my third canvas with funny photos of one of my best friend Weronika. Weronika is 3 years younger then me and she will be always like my little sister, especially I've known her since she was 3! It's a lot of time! 

Here I also used a part of chipboard panel but this time I didn't cover it. 





Ok, so that's all! I hope your monday morning was a little bit more colorful ;) Have a good week and see you in October!



No comments:

Post a Comment