Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Meet our November Blue Fern Fan of the month.

This month we are delighted to welcome the talented Dorota Kopec as our Blue Fern Fan of the Month.  You are going to love seeing what she has created for us using the Blue Fern Vintage Christmas collections.  Her style + Blue Fern's style, are a perfect match!   We will turn it over to Dorota now:



Hello.  My name is Dorota and I come from Poland.  I became interested in scrapbooking 10 years ago and have been creating ever since.  Scrapbooking is my great hobby and my job.  I love making cards, albums and other art objects.  Whatever I make it will always be layered and detailed.

I am drawn to vintage, shabby chic styled crafts which I love to create.  I also appreciate the talent of mixed media artists and love the variety of styles and textures that it produces.  I am always inspired to learn and try new techniques in both teaching and my crafts.  I have been teaching at scrapbooking workshops for the past several years.  

My first project this month is a set of 2 Christmas bulbs.  I have used paper from the Vintage Christmas Collections for the background, and cut pieces from the paper for accents.



For this bulb, I painted a the Blue Fern Holly Frame chipboard piece and added it to the ornament.




For the second ornament, I added the sweet pair of mittens from the Cozy Christmas chipboard collection.  They are painted and covered in glitter.



Blue Fern Christmas Blooms were added to each ornament.  

3 comments:

  1. Dorota is amazing artist! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfectly Christmas! These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, Dorota! Your lovely Christmas decorations are making me want to create something gorgeous with Blue Fern Studios paper, chipboard, flowers, embossing powders and seedlings!

    ReplyDelete