Friday, February 9, 2018

February Layouts - Created by Sharon!

Hi Everyone!

I am very happy to be here sharing the layouts that I made for February!

My first two pages were made with the new and gorgeous "In the Mood" collection:


This collection just blew me away!  It is so perfect for those romantic, family, or love photos.

My First Layout:  Two Worlds, One Family:



I used a favorite photo of my daughters, Katie and Anne, taken back in 2005 on Valentine's Day.  I thought it would be wonderful to use lyrics from "Two Worlds, One Family" written by Phil Collins.

Isn't the paper beautiful?  I love the In the Mood collection!

I featured the paper "Ecstatic" here because of the beautiful, bold colors.  And I LOVED using the magical Pixie Dust Embossing Powder on the Family and Doily Bunting chipboard pieces.  I also embossed directly on my page using the Brocade Texture stamp.

Here are some close ups:





Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: In the Mood "Ecstatic"
Chipboard: Family, Doily Bunting, In the Mood Printed Chipboard Shapes, Homespun Printed Chipboard Shapes
Embossing Powder: Pixie Dust
Stamp: Brocade Texture
Flowers: Moody Florals, Christmas Blooms
Seedlings: Pink Topaz
Lace:  Lace 6



My Second Layout:  You Make Me Smile



I found an adorable old photo of my daughter, Anne, and her friend, Ava, taken quite a few years ago.  Both girls are adopted from China and have remained friends over the years!  

Again, I thoroughly enjoyed using the paper from the In the Mood collection.  This time I picked "Flirty" to feature and "Dreamy" to use in my background.  

Here are some close ups:







I also want to mention that I loved working with the Celestial and Antique Gold embossing powders!

Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: In the Mood "Flirty" and "Dreamy"
Chipboard: You Make Me Smile, Bits of Honey, In the Mood Printed Chipboard Shapes, Homespun Printed Chipboard Shapes
Embossing Powder:  Celestial, Antique Gold
Glitter: Pink Carnation
Flowers: Moody Florals
Seedlings: Pink Topaz
Lace:  Lace 11

Both of these pages are close to my heart and using Blue Fern Studios' In the Mood 
collection made them all the more enjoyable to scrap!



My Third LayoutBe Your Own Kind of Beautiful

And the last layout I created using the awesome Homespun collection:



 Here is my page:



My daughter, Anne, was a part of a fashion show "Go Red for Women,"  which supports and helps make women aware of their heart health in 2008.  A friend of mine took these photos and I still think they are adorable.

I used the Homespun collection this time and featured the beautiful "Picturesque" paper.  

Some close ups:




I had fun making curtains for this page using the gorgeous Lace 6!

Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: Homespun "Picturesque"
Chipboard: Braided Gem Frame, Homespun Printed Chipboard Shapes
Embossing Powder: Ivory
Glitter: Ruby Slipper
Flowers: Homespun Blooms
Seedlings: Beating Heart 
Lace:  Lace 6

My hope is that I inspired you to create!  

Thank you so much . . . and happy scrapping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment